Friday 19 September 2014

#FOTD | FLAT OUT FABULOUS



Hey people, Hello Fridayy!

how's everyone doing? so glad the week is done...This week was slow...seemed to drag on forever!
I'm here with another face of the day post... Same "look" different lipstick. Are you guys bored yet? I hope not!
I think seeing how these lipsticks look on me should help people with similar colouring because I'm tired of dark skinned people thinking they cannot pull off a bold lip. Biko (please) you can! don't let anyone tell you otherwise....








(all pictures taken without flash) 

I forgot to put on  mascara...can you tell?

Details:
Face: Black radiance primer, Milani secret cover concealer cream - Warm Cocoa 06, NYX matte setting spray, Black opal oil blocking powder.
Brows: Sleek eyebrow stylist - Dark (718), La girl HD concealer - Chestnut
Lips: Mac Flat out fabulous lipstick and Chestnut Lip pencil.

have a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x