Wednesday 3 September 2014

#OOTD | WORKING DENIM








 Hey guys!
How's it going? 
I can't believe the fun I had taking pictures for this post... Even with the audience I had. Who would have thought!?! 






I'm a big fan of denim shirts, so effortless... I'm still on the hunt for the "perfect" one even though I own 5 at the moment. 
I might have a slight problem but I wouldn't be me if I didn't go overboard with something I like. I'm the girl who watched sex and the city everyday for a few years! If I like something, that's it! Lol



 I put up a picture on Instagram sometime last month wearing this shirt and I got questions about wearing a denim shirt to work..My friend seemed to think it wasn't appropriate, I don't see why not... A shirt is a shirt to me whether denim or cotton.. Obviously, the fact that I don't need to adhere to a strict dress code for work makes life easier for me. What do you think? Would you wear a denim shirt to work if you could?




 The reverse "walkaway"... I was actually going to get the rest of my stuff from the car.


#walkaway ;)

...Pictures by Freda :)

Shirt: Mr Price
Pants: Reiss
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Ralph Lauren

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. I Love the bag! You are totally normal, I have a major denim problem too...I own about 7 denim shirts and I'm still on the lookout for the perfect one. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we should go denim shirt hunting lol. It's good to know I'm not alone :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x