Thursday 18 September 2014

Nail'n It! | SAGE ALL THE RAGE



Hey guys!
Thank God it's almost Fridayyyy!! I finally got round to slapping some polish on my nails this week. I haven't worn nail polish in about a week (or more) because my nails are frustrating me!!!! They are doing the MOST right now and not in  a good way. From splitting to chipping every thing that you DON'T want your nails to do, mine are doing. I have recruited some help in the form of nail hardeners of all kinds...Fingers crossed, I can nip this in the bud soonish. Please share any remedies or tips I am desperate :(




This colour is so unique (to me at least) ...I have not seen any nail polish like this. It's more green than the pictures depict. kind of like a khaki green (I suck at describing) Anyway, long and short of it is that it's pretty :)



Details:
Brand: Rimmel London (60 seconds)
Colour: Sage all the rage
Finish: Glossy

what are you wearing on your nails? 

xo,
Genevieve

3 comments:

  1. Yes it is pretty. I am wearing d exact same colour now. What a coincidence. It is like a pewter green if that makes sense lolz. A blend of grey and green. Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour on you!! I'm currently wearing Parka Perfect from Essie and it has the same feel like Sge all the rage. As in, it's a muted grey-blue (instead of grey-green) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x