Thursday 28 August 2014

#OOTD | STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS





Hey guys! how is it going? My week's been pretty good but I must say that I'm looking forward to the weekend as always. So, let me digress a little....a while back, I was reflecting and I realised how much we tend to complain leaving little or no time for appreciation or thanksgiving. So I made a conscious decision to try and complain less and be a lot more thankful for that which I have... The picture above of me looking at the flowers reminded me to be appreciative, take time out from complaining and live in the now...hence the title. Lol ok, back to matter





getting warmed up....not quite there yet


let me drop my bag and get to posing :)


"Pose off" Lol I think I'm getting better with this posing business...or maybe not since according to my friend I have ONE pose. Arms akimbo, letzzz go!! Lol 





Hold up, Let me fix my hair... I actually think I was Mid dance when this picture was taken


the walk away, aka #dontjealousme stroll

Denim Shirt - Forever21
Skirt - Mum's OLD skirt 
Belt - Vintage (via Retrospective)
Bag - Louis vuitton
Shoes - Forever21

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x