Monday 25 August 2014

BEAUTY | CHESTNUT LIP PENCIL




Hey guys! 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend? I did :) as there was plenty food, laughter and sleep involved (my kind of weekend) So, I feel like the ultimate last carrier in the beauty sphere as I am sure almost everyone has this lip liner (or had at some point)
This is my second MAC Lip liner...first being "Cork" I always felt I could use any random dark brown lip liner so I held out. but, Jenny (Hey girl!!) and a couple of other bloggers use this lip pencil A LOT especially paired with nude/light coloured lipsticks... So, ole girl finally caved and stopped by the MAC store in Ikeja..







standard MAC packaging


Pencil is pretty long so I know it will last me a long while :)


swatched in natural light, without flash.

Men, honestly I don't know if I'm sold yet Lol but at this point there's no going back. I paired it with "velvet teddy" today and it looked good nothing mind blowing but I had to remind myself that it's just a lip pencil and not magic. I will try it with a couple more lipsticks before I conclude. I must say that it's pretty pigmented, creamy and it goes on smoothly.

Brand: MAC
Shade: Chestnut
Price: 3,300 Naira

Anyone have a go to lip liner or lip product?

xo,
Genevieve 

2 comments:

  1. At d moment it's mac nightmoth lipliner. It's a deep plum liner that just makes almost any lipstick pop. It looks great with red, pinks and purple shades. Plus it looks great with gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing so many good things about nightmoth I'll check it out.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x