Tuesday 5 August 2014

MAC VIVA GLAM RIHANNA 2

Hey guys,
how's the week going? Good I hope. Yesterday I saw pictures of the new Viva glam Rihanna 2 campaign and I thought I'd share pictures and thoughts with you guys



Lipstick - warm mauve with silver frost , Lipglass- Cool mauve with red frost


What do you think? I love me some Riri but I DO NOT see myself wearing this at all! I don't understand this lipstick. Reminds me of lipstick old women wore that looked like they had smeared glitter on their lips NO BUENO! I was really hoping they would re-promote ririboy 
MAC please bring "riri boy" back please!  

what do you guys think? would you wear this? please let me know!

have a fab day
xo,
Genevieve

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on Riri Boy. It's such a gorgeous colour. I've seen swatches of thid lipglass and it looks quite nice. The lipstick amd gloss together may just ne quite lovely. We'll see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wear lipgloss :( I hope when they're paired together it looks nice...

      Delete
  2. With lipsticks I have realized that a liparick might look awful but lovely on d lips. It's like a sepua or chocolate shimmer colour. It might look nice on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the longer I look at it the prettier it looks but I'm not completely sold on it just yet. We'll see if it translates into a wearable colour

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x