Tuesday 26 August 2014

#OOTD | DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE



hey guys!
Last night as I picked out what to wear I decided to do an outfit of the day post only to wake up to heavy rain this morning. I was so annoyed I had already laid everything out and here comes rain to kill my vibe! 
I did not let that deter me sha, I got dressed and left for work believing that it would have stopped raining before I got to work...and God smiled on me cause it  did stop raining.. you know being a Jesus baby and all :D






It was still gloomy but I ran with it. 
My friend kept saying "Smile, smile!!" So I did. even though my eyes disappear when I smile... Blasian or Nah? 






Goofing around....Not every time serious sometimes  playful!!


I laugh so damn hard... wonder what was so funny..
Pictures taken by Freda my terrorist friend
Dress:  from Debra's Grace 
Shoes: Topshop
Belt: Vintage

Here's hoping our day/week is filled with more laughter and less rain

xo,
Genevieve

7 comments:

  1. Kai am now a terrorist.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I will pour oil on ur dress. Ochingi

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r very pretty. Nice smile. Yea ur eyes look chinese when u smile lolz. The flowers add a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you you're far too kind. Yeah the flowers add a nice touch :)

      Delete
  3. Last picture = fave! You've got a pretty smile. I have the print version of that dress...so very comfortable, but your purple is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you! I saw the floral one during my last trip. Looks good looking forward to an ootd post. And yes so comfy those pleats hid my food bump with ease! Lol

      Delete
  4. Ur blog is grt. Lovely dress Bae.
    www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x