Friday 10 February 2017

THIERRY MUGLER - ALIEN





Aesthetic
Alien's bottle is meant to be an alien I guess Lol. It's an interesting looking bottle that will add some "spice" to your dressing table.

Fragrance
This fragrance has only 3 notes! shocking.... I expected it to have a lot more.
It opens with Jasmine Sambac topnotes, with Cashmeran Wood at the heart and closes with Amber Gris base notes.

Love or Loathe
I really like Alien, although it was not complete love at first, it quickly grew on me and now I find myself reaching for it a lot more. The longevity of this scent is amazing! It lasts all day on me even though the sillage declines steadily overtime, I still catch whiffs of it at the end of a long day.
I know a lot of people find this scent more suitable for night time but I wear this during the day with no problem - I even wear it to work; I really don't find it overpowering at all.

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x