Thursday 1 December 2016

STYLE COMBATANT


 I kinda feel like I'm a fashionable soldier of some sort as these pants remind me of army fatigues for some reason.
I decided to dress up the pants with heels, fish-net socks and a statement necklace while still holding on to comfort with the plain black tee.
I actually bought 3 pairs (different colours of course!) of these pants and I'm looking forward to coming up with different ways to style them.
How would you style these pants?
















Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam I 
Top: Random
Joggers: Stvn Wayne (tell them Genevieve sent ya!)
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Necklace: Mawi
Stockings: hdhq 
Sunglasses: Dior Homme (Hijacked from my brother)
  
Can't believe December is here already...Thankful to be here with my loved ones and hoping this month is filled with only the best for all of us!

xo,
Genevieve

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x