Tuesday 26 July 2016

MILANI AMORE MATTALICS - MATTERIALISTIC


Hey guys!
I feel like I haven't done a makeup review in such a long while but that's because I haven't bought anything recently I also really haven't been excited by makeup as much as before and I haven't been wearing makeup so it didn't make sense to purchase makeup only to have it sitting in a drawer or on my dresser.
Anyway, I had been seeing mettalic lipsticks everywhere and I really wasn't too interested in it until I saw this on snapchat! Let me just say it tugged at my heartstrings...Lol 



Milani Amore Mattalics Lip Creme comes in 8 shades but I decided to buy just one shade as
this is my first Milani lip product, I really wasn't sure what to expect but I must say I was very surprised... not to sound snotty but I wasn't expecting it to be great.
The formula of this liquid lipstick is a dream, it's pigmented (one coat per lip and you're good), applies evenly and doesn't leave your lips feeling like the Sahara desert! Like once it's on you can actually forget you have anything on your lips it's so lighweight and it's also long wearing! I'm a convert, Milani I'm sorry for doubting lol


It comes with a doe foot applicator.


It is such a pretty rose gold colour, whenever I wear this I get a lot of compliments... If you're thinking of trying a metallic liquid lipstick I would recommend this!
I might even buy a back up...Yes, I like it that much :)

Purchase: @milanicosmeticsng (Instagram)
Price: N3,000
Shade: Matterialistic

This is supposedly a dupe for Kylie cosmetic's "Reign"

What is your current beauty "obsession"?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x