Saturday 2 July 2016

DOUBLE DOSE OF ACID WASH









Here is a I want to be comfortable but still look chic look I wore to hang out with my friend Alice. I initially thought double dosing on acid wash denim might be over doing it but I liked how it looked... I tied my shirt into a knot to emphasize the "high waist" of the skirt without having to tuck in my shirt.
I added a pop of colour via my bag and I was all set!

Shirt: Mr. Price (old)
Skirt: Random purchase from a store in Texas.
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sandals: Custom made

Would you rock acid wash denim on acid wash denim?what a mouth full Lol

xo,
Genevieve

1 comment:

  1. I really really like this a lot. Acid denim for the win and the accesories are too cute as well.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x