Wednesday 20 July 2016

CALVIN KLEIN - EUPHORIA GOLD




Hey guys!
How are you doing? great I hope...
Quick perfume post for you guys today :)



Aesthetic

Euphoria Gold comes in a pretty gold bottle. I like the design - it looks good on my vanity however I do struggle a bit when holding it... might just be me being clumsy though. Lol

Fragrance 

Euphoria gold opens with top notes of Cumquat, Tangerine and sweet Apricots, heart notes of Honey, Gardenia and Daffodils closing with base notes of White Patchouli, Sandalwood and Musk.
 Basically, Euphoria gold is a very SWEETsmelling fragrance.

Love or Loathe

I have mixed feelings about this perfume. Some days I love it and some days its just too sweet almost sickening. I don't know how to explain it - anyone else ever experience this?
Overall, I use it and on the days it works well with my body chemistry I love it! But I don't see myself repurchasing as I never really know what to expect when I use this. However, I must say, the sickening feeling doesn't last long and I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to 'smells' so it might be just me.
If you do not like sweet smelling fragrances I suggest you stay away from this or at least try before you buy.

How are you smelling?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x