Wednesday 30 September 2015

LUST LIST #1

Hey guys!
How are you? Hope well! 
In this post I'm sharing some items I've been lusting over lately. I've spent so many hours pouring over reviews and looking at swatches... Safe to say these are at the top of my current obsessions.



1. Coloured Raine Soul liquid lipstick
2. Clinique take the day off cleansing balm
3. Laura Geller Gilded Honey highlighter
4. Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
5. Origins clear improvement active charcoal mask 

What are you lusting over?

Xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. That Clinique take the day off is 5 star. Its bomb and a must have for anyone who uses makeup a lot.. I love origin charcoal mask but their new retexturizing mask with rose clay is really nice.. I have both,but I prefer the retexturizing mask better..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I keep hearing. Will definitely get the clinique at some point.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x