Saturday 5 September 2015

BANANA & OAT SMOOTHIE WITH A COCOA TWIST | VIEVE EATS


Hey guys!
How's the weekend going? I woke up craving a smoothie - if you know me you'll know just how much I love smoothies at some point I was literally having a smoothie everyday! it was fun coming up with new 'recipes' and tweaking old ones. 
My friend Freda is always asking me to blog about them so here it goes... Today's smoothie is a classic 'breakfast' smoothie - not that you can't have it any other time of the day o! There are no rules.


Ingredients 
1/4 cup of oats
1/2 cup of yogurt
1 medium sized banana ( or more just a matter of preference)
1/2 cup of milk ( I used coconut milk)
1 table spoon of honey
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon 
1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder 
1/4 teaspoon of chia seeds

Directions
Dump everything in a blender and blend/purée until smooth.

Now the beauty of smoothies is that you can change any ingredient you don't like and replace with one you prefer... The options are endless so have fun!

Any plans for the weekend? I'll be spending most of mine in bed :)

Xo,
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x