Wednesday 2 September 2015

COLOURPOP COSMETICS ULTRA MATTE LIP - LIMBO

 
Hey guys!
How are you doing? I can't believe it is September already!!! wasn't it just January? 
So, I have been obsessed with brown lipstick who would have thought?! if someone told me this last year I would have laughed in their face but here we are...
 


applicator is the normal doe foot applicator.
 
 
I decided to do wet and dry swatches as the colour of the lipstick intensifies (darkens?) when it is dry.
 
 
Thoughts
 
I love this liquid lipstick! It is lightweight, very pigmented - all I need is one layer (the swatches above are just a layer) it's very matte (unlike the NYX one I have which never really dries :| ) but when it dries your lips don't feel like an extension of the Sahara desert! It also dries at a decent time not too fast or too slow. It's long wearing - I've eaten yam and oily egg sauce, drank e.t.c while wearing this lipstick and It was still there albeit a  little faded.
Brown lips are all the rage right now... so if you are considering hopping on the bandwagon be sure to check Limbo out! you will not be disappointed.
When I got this, I wore it for a few days straight...Talk about obsessed! Lol
 
I was so impressed that I went ahead and purchased a couple more Ultra Matte Lips :)
 
Where to purchase: CosmeticSquare
Price: 2,900 Naira
 
** check out my Instagram (@unoma_vievebutterfly) to see pictures of me wearing Limbo**
 
Here's hoping September will be a wonderful month for all of us...
 
xo,
Genevieve

4 comments:

  1. One of my favourite matte lipstick colour, i love it.

    www.zeezeeszone.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade but for some funny reasons (which I'm aware of lol) I haven't gotten it yet.
    I got the Jordana Brown lipstick thinking it will be a good dupe but it was more of a deeper burgundy color (hope I got the shade right) than brown.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, it's a lovely colour :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x