Wednesday 20 May 2015

#FOTD


Hey guys!
Quick face of the day post this was impromptu so pictures were taken with my phone but I was #feelingmyself so that didn't stop this post :) and it's been a while since you guys have seen my face...
 
 

 
This is my 'standard' look - skin and lipstick. I don't always highlight/conceal my undereye area though. 
 

 I don't wear eyeshadow but I've been contemplating buying a palette to play around with.
 
 
 
Base
Rimmel stay matte primer
Revlon color stay foundation in "cappuccino" & Maybelline dream wonder foundation in "coconut" mixed

Brows
NYX eyebrow gel - "Espresso"

Highlight 
under eye & brow bone - La girl pro conceal HD concealer in "Toffee"
Cheekbone - Ruby Kisses all over glow bronzing powder in "bronze glow"

Contour 
Covergirl "Ebony bronze" bronzer 

Lips 
MAC Ruby Woo

I set with Black Opal 'oil blocking' powder - I've hit pan on this so you know the love is real! and Skindinavia setting spray
 
What's your regular makeup look?
 

Xo
Genevieve
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Really refreshing look, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! That glow is everything! I probably am not using my gold deposit properly 'cause I'm not getting this kind result but I'm heading to Google now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! I find it hard to believe gold deposit isn't giving you that glow! aren't you applying enough? xx

      Delete


  3. Love your blog. Great post.

    I think we should follow each other .

    NoKisses4U.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that highlight..
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog u got here. I've been mixing foundations recently as well. My regular Lancome Teint Idole and YSL fusion ink (less coverage but longer lasting as it's liquid to powder).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Faith :D never tried a foundation from YSL will read up on fusion ink cause I definitely need a foundation with good lasting power.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x