Sunday 31 May 2015

CASUAL COOL



Hey guys!
Hope you are all well? quick outfit post from Friday went for a house party where the dress code was 'casual cool' what's more casual than jeans and a shirt. I added some cool with my accessories. Let me know how I did :)



Tied my shirt into a knot cause I didn't want to tuck it in... Threw on a statement necklace (this piece is definitely a conversation starter) added a colourful beaded clutch and finished it off with simple black pumps





I was literally melting guys! The sun is no joke! But I do like the way my hair looks when in the sun 



Shirt: Ambiance apparel 
Necklace: Mawi
Jeans: Random
Clutch: Virgo's Lounge
Shoes: Gianni Bini

Here's to a blessed week!

Xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x