Wednesday 6 May 2015

ALLURE COSMETICS



Hey guys!

New store discovery alert!!! Well new to me... I stumbled on this store while searching for glycolic acid on Konga. I ordered and waited impatiently for my order to arrive. After going through the stuff they have for sale I spotted Cerave face wash which I wanted to try but I didn't want to pay for delivery again or have to wait days so I took to google and discovered they have their own website and a store too! 
Sent someone to help me buy the Cerave because, like I said earlier I'm impatient. 
I happened to be in Opebi yesterday and I decided to go have a look. This was so impromptu so I didn't have a camera with me so please bear with my iPhone shots. 

The Bodyshop's Tea tree range 

The Bodyshop Seaweed, Vitamin E and Vitamin C ranges
Retin - A cream

The usual clean n clear, Neutrogena etc

Sunscreen! They stock my beloved Neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunblock/sunscreen.

Eucerin, Cetaphil, Aveeno, E45, Clinique, glycolic acid, Lactic acid etc

Make up! 
Real Techniques brushes, MAC

Duo eyelash glue, Iman, LA girl concealers, sleek contour kit & blushes, Revlon foundations

Hair products

Even more hair stuff

Even  more hair stuff!

You guys should check them out. They have a lot of stuff! I had a little chin wag with the owner and she has assured me that the Nigerian syndrome of here today gone tomorrow (where you find a beloved product and then they go out of stock and NEVER restock) will not be a problem.

Address: Pentagon plaza, 23 Opebi road, Lagos.
Phone number: 01-4530980
website:  www.allure.com.ng

I bought the Rimmel Stay matte primer and a brush to apply the glycolic acid.

Have you been to Allure beauty? spot any products you have been looking for or want to try?

xo
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x