Monday 7 July 2014

VIVA GLAM I

Hey guys!
how was the weekend? hope it was good! 
So, I have acquired about 5 new MAC lipsticks over the past few months so I thought I would share swatches and thoughts (you know the drill)
I will do separate posts for each lipstick so it's not too long a post. 
The first on the list is Viva Glam I.
MAC describes this lipstick as "An outspoken deep red that is outspoken in appeal and glamour"






Standard MAC packaging




This lipstick is matte so it is drying I don't know why but my matte lipsticks seem drier of late. So please make sure you exfoliate and moisturise your lips very well! I cannot emphasise this enough. 
This lipstick will accentuate any dry skin or roughness it is long wearing you definitely don't need to worry about reapplying this lipstick. Unless you've eaten something really oily.
I like the colour it is a nice red that I think will suit a variety of skin tones. If you can handle the dryness or you do not mind, I would recommend this.
xo, 
Genevieve

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x