Tuesday 22 July 2014

Nail'n It | MINITILICIOUS


Hey lovelies!

How's it going? been a while since my last "nail'n it" post. I was rocking a nail treatment/hardener for a while so nothing to post. This week I am wearing Rimmel London's Mintilicious.
This is a lovely colour. I really like Rimmel nail polishes I love the shape of the brush (short and fat Lol) this allows me to cover my whole nail in about 2 strokes. Rimmel claims that this polish dries in 60 seconds. I think it takes a bit longer to dry but it does set fast. I have 3 coats of nail polish on my nails (+ base coat and top coat) I could have done with two (2) coats but I wanted it to be as opaque as possible. 








Brand: Rimmel London (60 seconds)
Colour: 210 Mintilicious
Finish: Glossy

I'm loving white and pastel colours on nails now. what colours are you reaching for?

xo,
Genevieve 

2 comments:

  1. Like the mint color so fresh please where did you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I didn't get this in Lagos but I've seen some lovely china glaze, opi and Orly mint shades in Ebeano. You should check there
      Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x