Wednesday 30 July 2014

NAIL'N IT | CHINA GLAZE "SURREAL APPEAL"



hello beautiful people! 
(I'm happy can you tell?) if you're in Nigeria I hope you had a great extended (4 day) weekend? I caught up on some sleep and tv :) what did you get up to?
My previous polish lasted quite a long time (well longer than usual) my left hand had minor wear and tear right hand looked worse so I only changed polish yesterday. Anyway, I picked up this nail polish a couple of weeks back. was after a "coral" shade but didn't quite find what I wanted I bought this so my trip would not be in vain (Shopaholic!!) 
on to the matter....


taken with flash... decided to do an "accent" nail


close up... pretty no?





looking at these pictures I feel like this colour is very similar to Nail Inc's "Brook Street" (see here) so obviously I tend to reach for the same colours sigh! next polish purchase better not be a "dupe" of something I own already.

as always, manicure is diy : )

Brand: China glaze
Shade: "Surreal appeal"
Finish: Glossy
Accent nail: NYC "105 Starry silver glitter"

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x