Wednesday 23 July 2014

FLAT OUT FABULOUS


Hey guys!

Following up on what I said, here is a show and tell of  MAC "Flat out fabulous" a retro matte lipstick that is now part of MAC's permanent lipstick line.
This lipstick has quickly become a favourite; I love this colour! Initially I was a bit on the fence on whether I "needed" it or not cause I thought it would just be a matte version of "Girl about town" 
I'm glad I got this lipstick. It's a blue based pink that I think is very flattering.  
even though it's matte, It's no where as matte as viva glam I. Same as Heroine. 
So maybe Viva glam I is just a drier matte.
If you are a woc (woman of colour) I recommend this lipstick it's a wearable gorgeous colour.


standard MAC packaging






indoors without flash (Fluorescent lighting used)





indoors with natural light no flash used


inside, natural light flash used.

do you have flat out fabulous? what do you think love, hate or indifferent? 
tell me tell me! (comments section)

xo,
Genevieve


6 comments:

  1. Hello Lady i tagged you in a fun post on my BLOG
    pls check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? Flat out fabulous is my all time favourite. As a matter of fact, it has found a place in my everyday look lol. Really cool lipstick

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know how you feel. I'm sure I'll be reaching for it a lot.

      Delete
  3. Hi Vieve, I nominated you for an award here. Check it here: http://www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html
    I'll love to read your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get urs pls? Went to the mac store in lekki and they don't have it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x