Friday 25 July 2014

ELF KABUKI FACE BRUSH

Hi!!

How is it going? Thank God it is Friday!! and word on the street is that Monday and Tuesday are public holidays. Hello 4 day weekend!!
I have quite a few make up brushes in my stash but I didn't have a Kabuki brush. So when I spotted this in the supermarket I decided to give it a go considering a couple of my most reached for brushes are  by ELF I thought to myself "how bad can this one be" 



Front (here it is in all its glory.)


back

ELF  claims that this brush  can be used with a variety of liquid and dry products like foundation, bronzer, powder  and will give an air brushed finish. 
Personally, I use it to dust my mineralised skinfinish over foundation or BB cream and it disperses the powder lightly and evenly.
This brush is made with Taklon fibres so it is very soft which is essential for me. I do not like scratchy brushes at all.


pretty standard fuss free packaging.


so pretty! :) 



fibres are densely packed. I have not experienced any shedding with this brush yet... but I don't expect any shedding as I haven't had that problem with any of my other ELF brushes. There is a kabuki body brush but I have read that's crap so be sure to pick up the one for the face.

Brand: ELF
Type: Kabuki brush
From: Ebeano supermarket Lekki
Price: 1,500 Naira 

would I recommend? YES! I haven't used any other brush to set my face since I purchased it.

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x