Friday 15 June 2012

Shades of grey

hi guys, just a few pictures I remembered to take. I initially wanted to wear something completely different but I woke up to grey skies and decided to respect myself..lol.. It's been raining almost daily here so I knew the grey skies were no joke! anndd before I left the house it was already raining.





err so the "grey sky" must have inspired this outfit :) threw on a scarf to add some colour.



Tank top: H&M | Cardi: Topshop | Scarf: Emilio Pucci



My friend -Aramide got me MAC 'rebel' lipstick which I'm wearing. I've had it on my "to get" list for a while...was so happy when she told me she got it *whoop!!* one down.... a lot more to go! x_x




Longines watch and Vita bangles.




:. on my face I'm wearing: 
Lancome 'teinte idole ultra 24H' foundation in Sienna (13) | MAC "lovecrush" blush on my cheeks and Sleek "rose gold" blush as a cheek highlight :.


love and happiness,
vieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x