Wednesday 6 June 2012

FOTD - featuring MAC 'Hot gossip' lipstick

Hey guys!! thought I'd do a 'face of the day' post my make up is pretty basic but maybe someone will be interested? yes? no? **vieve shrug** I'm doing it anyway :D



Indoors with flash




In natural light without flash.


I'm wearing:


Face - boots no 7 "shine free" make up base (primer)
liquid foundation from Flori Roberts in 'walnut' (shade)
m.a.c 'sunbasque' blush on my cheeks
black opal oil blocking powder (all over face)


Lips - m.a.c 'hot gossip' lipstick with clinique 'maxi melon' lip-gloss on top.


I was wearing my "uniform'' of deep v-neck t-shirt, jeans and flip flops...


:. used the black opal oil blocking powder for the first time today and I think it did an OK job but it will take a few uses before I can be sure. I will be back with a proper review :.


Hope you're all doing good.


vieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x