Thursday 3 May 2012

New things...

Hey guys! Thought I'd show you some things I've gotten. some bought some gifted : )




Christian dior choker necklace (vintage) <3<3



Turquoise necklace. This is my fifth turquoise necklace!!! x_x..... I'm in love with turquoise jewellery and I'd buy them all if I could :D



my friend Lailah sent me some sleek lipsticks. 'Coral reef' (above) which has a sheen finish and 'Pink freeze' which has a matte finish (below). I've worn coral reef and I like it. I think it could be a dupe for my beloved "vegas volt" by M.A.C. I'm yet to wear pink freeze out... but it's a nice "barbie'' pink lipstick.




Thanks for stopping by!

peace & love,

vieve.

2 comments:

  1. Im stealing that turquoise necklace. Lol. Nice 'new things'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me the name of the material the necklace is made of? or how it is called? i am searching this kind of chain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x