Wednesday 30 May 2012

Lady lumberjack

heyloo, how's everyone doing? some time last week I wore this very basic outfit...my mum bought me this shirt and I love it just wish it was a bit longer... It reminds me of the 'lumberjack' shirts I used to borrow steal from my elder brother while growing up. However, his shirts all but swallowed me up but I didn't care I rocked those shirts steady....in my mind I was a bad mama jama ooww! anyway, while I still have your attention here's what I wore




shirt - forever 21 |  jeans - topshop (kick flare I think)




arm candy for the day


I'm wearing a lipstick called "rose clay" from Mudd cosmetics... I will do a review soon...






that's all folks! hope you're all doing great! 


smiles and butterfly kisses, 
vieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x