Wednesday 16 May 2012

Weddings and brides maid duties

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? woke up this morning to a message from my friend telling me a wedding I was in was featured on Bellanaija. :D


I've known Oyinkan since we were in high school. we lived in the same estate. Honestly, I run away from bridesmaid duties cause I'm shy and it's stressful. But, this time I didn't have a choice. I wasn't asked.... I was TOLD I was on the train. end of discussion. lol
the wedding took place on the 14th of January. This is the first wedding that's gotten me teary eyed... what?! I'm a G! G's don't cry....anywayyy I digress.... It was a beautiful wedding and Oyinkan tried her best to make sure I was doing good every step of the way... So apart from the killer 6 inch heels she made me wear, I had a great time.



can you spot me?? no? I'm the first bridesmaid (sitting) next to me is the brides little sister simi :) 



The couple <3


just after church....  Oyinkan is goofing around as usual




they made us do some cheesy poses... I'm the last bridesmaid.



blowing kisses to the bride :*






Dare (groom) surprised her with a performance by Wande Coal! (dear future husband I'd like a surprise performance from Flavour please and thanks)


There are more pictures on bellanaija including the traditional wedding ceremony which i couldn't attend cause of the sudsidy removal riots :(


all pictures courtesy of bellanaija.


love, smiles and happily ever afters!


vieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x