Wednesday 29 March 2017

DECIEM | THE ORDINARY

I have always been into skincare but I find that as I get older my interest deepens probably me trying my best to remain forever young.
Initially, my interest centred around keeping the spots at bay as I had a few years where I battled adult acne - not fun at all!
But, the good news is I'm finally past the acne phase and honestly, I am pretty happy with how my skin is looking. That aside, the quest for "flawless" skin never really ends does it ladies?

I heard about Deciem maybe 2 years ago; they were touted for having amazing targeted skincare that rivalled high end brands but for a fraction of the price. I stored this information somewhere in my brain and moved on. Fast forward to present day after being reminded of the brand by a post on beautyfrenzy blog I decided to give it a go.
Even though Deciem offers a variety of brands I stuck with one - The Ordinary.

I ordered four items targeted at brightening and refining skin texture

Vitamin C suspension 23% + HA spheres 2%

Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA 

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Azeliac Acid Suspension 10%  

I have my eyes on some more products from this brand but I wanted to start off with these.

This is more like a "what's new" post so I will not be talking about the products today but expect reviews once I have used them for long enough.

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x