Friday 9 January 2015

#OOTD | REPEAT OFFENDER


[come into my world, I have so much to show you]

Hey guys!
TGIF *whoop!!* is it just me or did this week fly by?
 I wore this to work sometime this week and while taking pictures my friend mentioned that I had worn these shoes in a previous outfit of the day post or 2. Hi my name is Genevieve and I repeat stuff Lol! I mean, we buy things so we can wear them no? I'm not going to not do an #OOTD post just because i'm wearing shoes you guys have seen before that's not even realistic to me. we had a good laugh and carried on taking pictures...






I love vintage things and I miss Elsie vintage's blog sales. Onyinye, please bring back the blog sales!







Top: Elsie Vintage
Skirt: Debra's grace
Bag: DKNY
Shoes: Topshop

Have a great weekend!
xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The blouse + belt are everything. Yes to repeat offenders, not everyone has a room full of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks girl! I'm glad I'm not alone... :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x