Tuesday 13 January 2015

INGLOT 420 LIPSTICK | REVIEW & SWATCH



 Hey people!
Quick swatch/Review post today I got this lipstick last year you can see my haul post here
ever since MAC released "ririboy"(which I missed btw) I have been looking for a matte light purple (lilac?lavender? I suck at describing) lipstick that would suit my skin tone. So immediately I spotted this in the Inglot store I bought it. I didn't even try it on I just swatched it on my arm...












Shade420 
Price: 2,800 Naira.
Finishmatte.


Thoughts:

 420 is a pretty colour which I can wear it with or without a lip liner  ( just depends on the look I'm going for)  It has a matte finish, however it's not too dry it does cling to any dryness on your lips so it's best to exfoliate and use a lip balm prior to wearing this lipstick. It takes about 2 or 3 swipes to get a uniform wash of colour, lasting power is ok. It starts to fade after about 3 hours.  Unfortunately, on my lips this lipstick is more pink than I would like. I'll try filling my lips with a liner or concealer prior to applying the lipstick to see if it will help.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I wish Inglot had names for their products  it feels a bit weird to say I'm wearing "420" or whatever but that's probably because I'm used to other brands naming their products.

Reviews on other Inglot items I own 417 lipstick and YSM foundation

Overall this lipstick is OK, but my desire for a light purple lipstick has NOT been quenched. 
Have you tried their lipsticks? is there any you would recommend?

xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x