Thursday 8 January 2015

Sonia Kashuk Tools No 04 brush | Review













Hey guys!

First review of the year, woop! I bought this brush after watching some of Jackie's aka "Makeupgameonpoint" videos  on YouTube. You guys know that even though I really like makeup, I never go crazy! good base, brows and lipstick and I'm good to go so it's very important to me that my base (foundation/bb cream) is applied properly so i'm always on the look out for a "better" base or application tool/method.
For those of you who aren't familiar with this brand, Sonia Kashuk is a line of beauty products (cosmetics, tools, accessories etc.) created by Makeup Artist & Entrepreneur Sonia Kashuk. It is sold exclusively at Target stores. Their products are meant to be of high end quality but with an affordable price tag. Sonia Kashuk is popular for is their brushes especially the limited edition brush sets they bring out. 

The No 04 brush is a very dense synthetic flat top multi-purpose brush made from nylon.

 
Price: about $15.79
Purchased from: Target 
Thoughts: I really like this brush! I have used it non stop since I got it. I love how fancy it looks and it's not uncomfortable to hold. Washing it wasn't too much of a chore as it got clean quickly and it dries pretty fast ( I washed it before bed and it was dry by the time I woke up)
 I use it to apply liquid foundation and it does a fantastic job. However, it is a  multipurpose brush so feel free to use it for other things. I reckon it might be a good powder brush as well if you're into  buffing your powders.
Too early to deem this a "favourite" but it's definitely  in the top 3 for now...
I like the packaging, it makes it look more expensive than it is and will be good for storing the brush when it's not in use.
Would I recommend: Definitely! the only other Sonia Kashuk "tool" I own is their beauty blender sponge but I am keen on trying more  items from this line.


what brush do you use to apply your base?

Xo,
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x