Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sleek blush by 3 palette in "Pumpkin"

Hey guys!

I got this palette a while back and I thought I'd do a quick show and tell / review post. Apart from lipstick, I also love a good blush. These palettes have been raved about over and over by so many beauty bloggers so getting 1 or all was a no brainer. This isn't my first sleek blush but it is my first blush by 3 palette.... 





Packaging: Sleek black compact....No complaints from me, looks a lot more expensive than it actually is.



"Intensely pigmented matte and shimmer blushers."

They weren't lying, these blushes pack a punch! Super duper pigmented, finely milled blushes. I have a couple of singular sleek blushes so I knew I wouldn't have an issue with pigmentation.



In descending order, P Pie, Squash & Lantern. 

P Pie and Squash are shimmery while Lantern is matte.

P Pie and Lantern are my favourites in this palette. Sometimes I layer "Rose gold" over Lantern for a different look.

These palettes can be purchased from the Sleek store in Victoria Island, their Ikeja stockist or from Ebeano supermarket in Lekki.

Price ranges from 2,050 to 2,200 depending on the store.

Would I recommend?

YES! You get your money's worth and then some as a (very) little goes a long way or you risk looking like bozo the clown. And they're cheap. I have nothing bad to say :)

Xo
Vieve

7 comments:

  1. Nice review!! I really like this blush i dont have this one. will buy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol shopaholic! You'll like it though colours are very nice xx

      Delete
  2. I got mine awhile ago and honestly i love it! it can also be used as eyeshadow love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I love dis blush i got mine last yr december and i dont regret it,it can also b used as eyeshadows, love love love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Sleek blushes are awesome... I don't wear eyeshadow but I bet they'll work as eyeshadows.. Serious value for money then. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. How come u don't wear eyeshadows. You should

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think eyeshadow suits me or maybe I don't know how to apply it properly

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x