Saturday 12 April 2014

Nail'n it! | Glass file

Hey guys! How's the weekend going? I recently decided to start taking care of my nails... And after reading Ez's (BeautyInLagos) nail care post I wanted to try a glass nail file as I'd always found the regular emery boards to be harsh.

Here's the glass file I stumbled on...



After using this file, I can't imagine how I ever used any other kind. It's gentle but gets the job done and it's pretty :)

Remember to file in only one direction... 

Happy nail growing!

Brand: BioSwiss
Purchased from Ebeano supermarket in Lekki
Price: 750 Naira 

Xo
Vieve

2 comments:

  1. RHi,i also saw ezz's post abt this but i have not gotten my hands on it yet.I wi make sure to grab it soon.thanx for reaveaing d price bcoz now i know its not pricey.plz kindly follow me back dear.thanks

    www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x