Wednesday 30 April 2014

Review | wet n wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner ~black/noir (886)

Hey people,

How's it going? Great I hope? I got this creme liner last year I'm a bit of a compulsive buyer...I buy then I forget about it. Lol! I stumbled on this earlier this month and I decided to give it a try.

Brief background - my lids are hooded and super oily these and the kind of weather we have in Lagos keeps me constantly looking for an eyeliner that can hold it's own against these odds...










The eyeliner comes in a plastic box. 
The eyeliner is in a plastic container. I've read a few blogs where they've complained about this but I have no problem with it. Glass or plastic I'm only interested in the quality of its contents.
Upon unscrewing the cap, there's a "seal" of some sort which I like. This Liner comes with a mini angled brush.





Swatches of the liner 
One swipe. I do about two swipes on my lids.

Thoughts

I really like this eyeliner considering the price (4$) I wasn't expecting it to be any good. However, this liner held its own! It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly. My eyes are sensitive and this liner didn't irritate them. 
It lasted about 5 hours which is a big deal for me, there was fading and slight transfer but this is probably because of the nature of my eyelids (oily, hooded) I don't regret buying this liner and I will definitely stock up. I bet if you didn't have oily, hooded eyelids this liner would be AWESOME! 
This liner knocks the socks off my other (more expensive) gel liner... 
I recommend it.

I usually apply this with either an angled brush from Sigma or ELF. I have also used the brush that comes with it and I had no issues with it.

*** I didn't purchase this here but I've seen it in Gifty's daughter on Toyin steeet***

2 comments:

  1. Hey u could also try the maybelline master precise eyeliner. It is amazing. It's a liquid eyeliner that comes in a felt pen fun. It's really easy to use and great for making your eyes pop. Plus u can make the line as thick or as thin as u want. Great for a winged liner look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok hon, I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x