Sunday 22 January 2017

RAYA JEWELLERY'S NEW COLLECTION.



Hey guys!
Is it too late to say Happy New Year? seeing as this is my first post of the year I think not so, Happy New Year! we are 22 days into 2017 and I hope everything is going accordingly for you :)
If you know me you know I'm really into my jewellery and since it's no secret that I'm a fan of Raya, I thought I'd share their latest collection along with pieces I am lusting after and what I have purchased 

I bought these earrings.

Vieve fun fact - Earrings are my favourite type of jewellery so I really was not surprised that this pair had me transfixed lol
I know you are probably thinking, what happened to making "smart" purchases? don't you already have enough earrings?!
Look, sometimes you just have to follow your heart and, I can wear this with anything.



 I have my eye on the (white) single stone cuff - If anyone is trying to put a smile on my face this will definitely do it.
 I like this earring too.


 LOVE this picture!

That's all folks!
Ps, some of these pieces come in different colours so be sure to check out their Instagram page -(@raya.jewellery)


Credits:
Photography - @adebayophotographer
Model - @folustorms
Jewellery - @raya.jewellery

Raya is stocked at Grey Velvet (Lekki), Zazzai, MeiDei and Temple Muse.

which piece(s) do you have your eye on? What is your favourite type of jewellery?
xo,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x