Tuesday 29 March 2016

TREND LOVING || PAINTED DENIM

Hey guys!
I'm back with another trend loving post.. This time I'm gaga for painted denim. I remember coming across a pair (in recent time) in the Mango store and after that it just seemed to pop up all around me like some sort of taunting game.


I admit this is probably not for everyone but I like fun, stand out pieces so it's right up my alley.


Via @favolugu (Instagram)


Via @tonyeigbani (Instagram)

Via @derinfromisaleeko (Instagram)

Via stylecaster.com

I'm already in the process of securing some painted denim - hides face in shopaholic shame... Hopefully I can get an outfit post done when I receive it.

So what do you think? Would you rock painted denim?

Xo,
Genevieve 

1 comment:

  1. I already paid for mine from the guy that did the first and second look over two months ago..lol. i forgot. now calling him.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x