Wednesday 4 November 2015

GOTTA HAVE IT - BLACK OPAL INVISIBLE OIL BLOCKING POWDER

Hey guys!
Another "Gotta Have It" post... This just shares some products I feel the need to have on hand :)
you can read the first post in this series here


For the longest time this was my go to setting powder I mean I hit pan on this thing! That seldom happens - I usually move on to the next thing but I've stuck with this.

Read my review on this product HERE

Even though I'm currently testing (using) a different setting powder I still feel the need to have this in my arsenal. 

I think the next time I repurchase this I will get the loose powder version.

what beauty item do you absolutely need to have a back up of?

xo,
Genevieve

1 comment:

  1. My backup item will have to be a concealer. I have been using an orange(yup, you read that right, orange) concealer for a while now and its GREAT! My secret is not using it too much, or smudging it. It's also great for contouring(although at the moment i'm using it alone and not contouring anymore).
    Great post, a month ago, I ditched pressed powder for a loose one. Its been so far good.







    Whenever you can, pls come around my blog www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x