Tuesday 3 November 2015

COLOURPOP BUTTERFLY BEACH SUPER SHOCK CHEEK REVIEW & SWATCH

Hey!
So, Colourpop added highlighters to their products some time this year and I was itching to try them out. After watching a ton of YouTube videos I had a list of the ones I wanted to try...






I was able to get my hands on "butterfly beach" even though it was "Avalon" that I REALLY wanted. 


It comes in a white screw top container



The texture of this is weird can't describe it's neither cream nor powder. It's kind of mousse - like you need to make sure it is  closed properly so it doesn't dry out.


Colourpop describes butterfly beach as a "soft peach with highlights of gold and silver."

Thoughts

Firstly, I think it's weird applying a 'highlight' with my fingers then my second issue is the fact that it appears more silvery on me than I'd like. I prefer gold/bronze highlights however, I love the way this blends into the skin like, it just becomes one with the skin I can't explain it. Payoff is decent this definitely pops. I haven't given up on it though will  try  it again with a brush. 

Purchase: MyMakeupNg & CosmeticSquareNg 
Price: 3,100 

Have you tried these?

Xo,
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x