Monday 26 October 2015

L.A. GIRL MATTE FLAT VELVET LIPSTICK - BLISS & SUNSET CHIC

Hey guys!

How are you? Hope well! I got a message from Jennifer of YangaBeauty telling me she had some lipsticks for me and if I would pick them up from their beauty studio - did I mention the lipsticks were free?! She didn't need to ask twice... I made my way down there asap!

I was gifted two lipsticks from LaGirl's new Matte Flat Velvet lipstick collection *does a dance*



Bliss

Sunset Chic


I tried these on and they aren't matte in the way we are used to i.e. It isn't drying. Will post pictures of me wearing them on Instagram when I do so follow me on there too! (@vievebutterfly)

You can purchase these and so much more from www.yangabeauty.com

Thanks Jennifer, God bless you. :)

Xo
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x