Wednesday 28 October 2015

GREIGE OBSESSION | COLOURPOP COSMETICS KAPOW

Hey guys!
I've been obsessing over greige lips for a little over a month now. It started when I saw a picture on Instagram (what else is new) and that was the beginning of a beautiful love affair - yes I'm still talking about lipstick.

Apparently "Greige" is a colour hybrid of grey and beige (as the name suggests) you are probably going ewww who would want grey/beige lips but it comes off as a beautiful grey - lavender colour.


As with every "obsession" I had to have it! After so much searching (it was always out of stock) I finally have not one but TWO in my stash *whoop!* Lol!

Some Greige lipstick recommendations :
Colourpop cosmetics - Kapow
Coloured Raine - Soul
La Splash - Ghoulish
M.A.C - Stone

Here I'm wearing Kapow from Colourpop cosmetics (Yes, my love for the brand is still going strong)

Snapchat #selfie (username: unoma123)
Proof that we brown girls can rock this trend easily so, fear not ladies.


None of these pictures have been edited they're coming to you straight from my phone.

Have you hopped on this greige bandwagon? I'm front and centre and loving it!

Xo,
Genevieve 

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x