Monday 29 June 2015

#OOTD | SHORTS SET




Hey guys!
OOTD post on what I wore to the BiL directory launch over the weekend.
I bought this fabric years ago with the intention of making a one piece but fast forward to 2015, hello crop top and coordinates ...After consulting with my friend Faith -who sewed this(hey girlll!) we settled on this... I must say I'm a bit obsessed - I already have some more "designs" up my sleeve.



Sunday was such a rainy gloomy day - definitely not picture friendly. But I just had to capture this OOTD - the first time I wore this was to a birthday dinner I dressed it up with some gold "barely there" heels and a gold clutch unfortunately, I was unable to document it :( 


Flash's got me looking a bit cray :') *sigh*

Overall, I had a good time chatting with Belinda (Hey hon!) check out her blog here  and shopping of course... will share my "haul" soon

Shorts & crop top - Genevieve and KLBB designs collaboration (email me if you want contact details for her details if you're interested)
Cuff - Raya Jewllery
Bag - Chanel
Shoes - Converse All Stars

xo
Genevieve

6 comments:

  1. Hey dear, thanks for trusting me with your fabric. Lol. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! We have more things to make...get ready!

      Delete
  2. Dear Genevieve, your short set really looks amazing....it is motivating me to go make mine. please email me faith details to dreysplace@gmail.com..hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey, thank you! Go get yours. I've emailed Faiths number to you xx

      Delete
  3. Loveeee it! Was fun catching up hun. Can't wait for your haul/review post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes as always... Lol madam enabler post will be up soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x