Sunday 21 June 2015

COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK



Hey guys! 
So, I thought I was over liquid lipsticks but my heart skipped several beats when I saw these... Rumour has it Colourpop cosmetics will debut their ultra matte liquid lipsticks by releasing 25 shades (as seen above) sometime next week. Instagram is buzzing right now and I cannot wait til (more) swatches and reviews start rolling in...




Here are some swatches via @lustrelux on Instagram. They look so pretty and pigmented!! Can you feel my excitement?

I'm sure you guys know matte finish is my fave so I really hope colourpop comes correct with these. Oh good news, they're supposedly going to retail for only 6$!

Will you be buying some of these?
Xo,
Genevieve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x