Monday 8 June 2015

COLOURPOP LIPPIE STIX - LEATHER | REVIEW & SWATCH









Hey guys!

How was your weekend? mine was chilled...sent the most part of it sleeping and watching Black-ish :)
Today I have a mini review & swatch post for you guys 

Brand: ColourPop
Shade: Leather (purple)
Finish: Matte
Price: 2,000 - 2,500 Naira
Purchase: www.accessoriesng.com, www.mymakeup.info

Thoughts

I love this colour! it reminds me of MAC's Violetta - I cannot swatch both as I don't own Violetta don't quote me though. Violetta comparisons aside, this is a very pretty purple colour.  Even though it's meant to be "matte" it is not drying It is very comfortable on my lips. The finish actually reminds me of MAC's satin finish. It is super long wearing, lasting through my meal, snacking, drinking water and talking... 6 hours later and it still looked fresh! If you're a fan of purple lipsticks definitely check this one out you will not be disappointed (if you get disappointed, sorry) 
I'm fast becoming a fan of ColourPop cosmetics and my ''wishlist" seems to just keep growing.
check out my review of Lumiere - another lippie stix here

Are you a lover of ColourPop cosmetics?

xo,
Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice. Thanks for reminding me that I need a new lipstick...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x