Friday 6 June 2014

Review | Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - 005 Nude

hey lovelies!


I know I cannot be the only that buys something and then forgets she owns it only to rediscover it months later! please tell me I am not alone oh!! this is something I really need to work on. I got this eye liner last year, used it a couple of times, thought to myself "I don't get the hype" and proceeded to abandon it. I saw it last month and decided to give it another shot and I am so glad I did. I used it for a week straight and I couldn't understand why I ever abandoned it.








Taken outside without flash


Wearing it in my waterline.

Brand: Rimmel (ScandalEyes)
Shade: 005 "Nude"
Price: 5$

I love this pencil! It's super creamy, highly pigmented and long lasting! Best of all it didn't irritate my eyes. I know I raved about the Jordana pencil a few posts back but I prefer this because this pencil is easier to handle. 

I recommend this pencil!!

Thanks for stopping by
Xo
Genevieve 

6 comments:

  1. Hi booo!!! Where did u get this? I use mac fascinating when i want my water line to pop but this nude one looks more subtle. i want!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey!! I have fascinating too a bit too "white" for everyday wear. I didn't get this here o! will whatsapp you x

      Delete
  2. Nice! Never tried nude in my waterline
    Thanks for the tip :)

    BLEURGH - https://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D you're welcome, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x