Wednesday 18 June 2014

La Girl Pro Conceal ~ Almond

Hey guys!
  How are you? Awesome I hope here is a quick swatch post. You can read my review on these concealers HERE I got this shade in a past haul because I was hunting "Fawn" down but I could not find it so I decided to try "Almond" I couldn't find swatches online so I ordered based on the name Lol this is my fourth La Girl Pro Concealer (previous shades - Chestnut, Toast and Toffee)





Taken outside; no flash.

I reckon this might work as a "highlight" still not sure about that as I'm yet to try it. It has a peach/salmon undertone so it should help with concealing any dark circles. Might do a "face of the day" post when I get round to wearing this.

Thanks for stopping by!
Xo
Genevieve

6 comments:

  1. i love this concealer,mostly for highlighting

    perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I was worried this shade might be a bit ashy on me because of my complexion. Will see how it goes when I try it .

      Delete
  2. Hi have u checked mymakeup for d la pro in fawn?thats where i got mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yeah I've checked a couple of times but it's always out of stock.

      Delete
  3. Face of the day pretty please! ;) but on a real, I kept saying I would try these concealers, but haven't got round to it! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use toffee and fawn.I got mine off konga.com.the seller is scentcity palace.check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x