Wednesday 21 May 2014

Nail'n it | Grey


Hi guys, this week I'm wearing a random grey nail polish I picked up from Ebeano supermarket. It reminded of a nail polish by Rimmel called "Grey matter" that I really like and I thought it could be a dupe for it. 
I will still purchase "Grey matter" as I feel that's better quality.





Pictures taken in natural light; no flash.

Brand: "Beauty rush" it's fake though lol 
Colour: 108 *cough* (the grey colour sha)
Finish: Glossy
Price: 300 Naira
Purchased from Ebeano supermarket Lekki phase 1.

This nail polish didn't last it was chipping by the next morning. Didn't use top coat but still, I painted and went to sleep planning to apply top coat the next morning. But when I noticed it was chipping already I just shelved that idea. Don't see it lasting beyond a day. So I probably wouldn't recommend this polish if you're looking for a polish with decent lasting power.

Have a wonderful day!
Xo,
Vieve 

1 comment:

  1. Lolz at ur review. U r cracking me up. Yea I guess for the price, one shouldn't expect much lolz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x