Wednesday 7 May 2014

Review | Jordana 12 hr made to last eyeshadow pencil ~ 04 Continous Almond

Hey guys!

Who likes bright eyes?! (Who doesn't) I'm sure you all know about lining your waterline with white or nude liners to brighten and 'open' the eyes. I love that look and I'm always looking for a liner that will show up and stay for at least a few hours before fading to nothing. I stumbled on this via good ole Instagram and the product junkie in me couldn't resist!









Swatch (no flash)

Brand: Jordana (12 Hr Made to last eyeshadow pencil)

Colour: 04 Continous Almond

Finish: Matte

Packaging: Matte black jumbo pencil

Thoughts

I had small problems handling this pencil. This was down to the size and the fact that it was the first time I was using a pencil of this size in my waterline area so I had to be very careful so I didn't get it where I didn't want it.

Now to the "claims" Jordana claims that these pencils are "highly pigmented, matte, long lasting and water resistant

Highly pigmented? in  order to get a solid colour in my waterline I have to do at least 2 swipes. 

long lasting? I've had different results some days it's lasted 3-4 hours other days it's gone for a bit longer. This could be down to my application method. I've just read that it needs a few seconds to dry for it to 'set' 

Water resistant? Yeah but here's something funny, on a few occasions it seemed like it migrated from my waterline to my lash line and getting it out of there was such a hassle. Soap and water didn't cut it to be honest. But why the heck is it migrating? surely my waterline cannot be oily. Maybe giving it a bit more time to "set" will solve this problem.

Do I recommend this pencil? Yes it's super cheap (3/4$) and it's one of the best pencils I've used in my waterline area. I will be purchasing the green and purple pencils for sure! My only gripe is the size. I really wish it was a regular sized pencil...

I need to get a gentle eye makeup remover. Any recommendations?

Love n light
Vieve 


2 comments:

  1. nice, where did you purchase it?
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x