Thursday 31 October 2013

Haul | Lerevepieces

Hey guys,

I was feeling like I needed a little treat so I decided to get myself a present :) and  jewellery is always a good idea. I stumbled on Lerevepieces on Instagram a while back and I was lusting over some pieces so I decided to pay them a visit.

I had a super shitty time trying to find the store (was coming from Victoria Arobieke street which is off Admiralty way Lekki). My friend and I drove around looking for the place (he drove I just provided commentary lol) I was about ready to give up when he suggested we just get an okada guy to show us the way. Trust the guy took us the longgg way but we got there eventually. 

First of let me just say I swooned as soon as I walked into the store. Like I literally fell in love with almost everything there. My friend seems to think it had something to do with the lighting in the store but I don't care I don't care.



Ta dah! Behold this BEAUTY.....









I had my eye on another necklace but I want to wear these and see what the quality is like before buying more stuff. (Plus my friend talked some sense into me lol) I'll be sure to keep you guys updated. 

Price: Necklace 10,000 Naira. Rings: 1,000 Naira each.

Location: 1b Niyi Okunubi street Lekki
Phone number: 08092222201 

Thanks for stopping by,
 xo
Vieve

2 comments:

  1. Hey....my mum actually retails that necklace for 3k. And the rings at 2 for 1500. Hola if interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O *hand on head* no way! Email the details please. Or just comment below.

      Thanks anon :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x