Wednesday 16 October 2013

30 day lipstick challenge | Day 18

Hey guys I thought i'd continue my "30 day lipstick challenge" seeing as my skin has calmed down. I'm wearing a lipstick called barefaced by Zaron today and this is how it turned out.



These pictures were taken without flash using sun light. 

I filled my lips with an NYX lip liner called tangerine then I applied the lipstick and lined the outer perimeter using another NYX liner called dark brown. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. What are your thoughts?


Ps: The combination isn't this bright in person.

Thanks for stopping by 
xo,
 Vieve 

2 comments:

  1. @ d end of d day did u experience d ugly white patch I mentioned? Lemme kno pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no I didn't experience any white patch. What's the name of your lipstick? (I'm assuming it's not the same as the one mentioned in this post)
      X

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x